There are many urban legends related to the breakage of glass Pyrex or Anchor Hocking bakeware. Hopefully this article will help dispel some of the myths. While rupture can occur, it is very difficult, especially if you follow the manufacturer instructions included on each label. Read the label and follow the instructions before using any product. Here are some tips on how to use the oven hot temperatures this safety glass.
- Remember the type of glass is the microwave or use only.
- Do not use this bakeware baking or cooking on the stove to top.3
- Do not use glass on the grill or barbecue grill.
- Preheat the oven before using glassware.
- Do not bake in the oven at a temperature of 425 ° F (218 ° C) when using Neo bakeware.
- Do not add liquid to a hot pan.
- Do not use the bakeware under a microwave browning element.
- Add the liquid to the pan before adding the ingredients.
- Always place hot pans on the oven glove or cloth towel.
- No microwave popcorn in the oven-safe glass.
- Pour enough liquid in the pan before using microwaves. The food should not be left empty or nearly empty.
- Do not overheat the liquid in baking pan or glass cooking.
- Thaw the main dish before placing it in the oven, if using glass anchor. Pyrex not mention this, but it might be wise to follow the safety advice given by Neo.
- Do not use glass bakeware has been dropped or severely beaten by cooking utensils.
- Do not use glass bakeware if it is chipped, cracked, scratched or damaged.
- Clean glass bakeware with nylon scrubber.
- Clean glass bakeware products use a non-abrasive cleaning